Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Diary Archives - Sept 2009

1st September, 2009
Bangalore, RT Nagar

I lost my company laptop sometime back :). And all my diary entries (they were very few actually) are gone. My fate with regard to the laptop is still undecided as to whether I will have to pay the cost. Considering Pari’s (CEO) reaction till now, I feel relieved as there isn't any indication of him asking me to pay. I hope this stays for good.
.
.
.
.

Lots of happenings since I wrote my last diary entry. We went for convocation to IIT and was the best time I had in past sometime. In Anshuman’s words, after graduating we went to jobs in different cities, accepted our fate and started surviving with some different definition of fun. We were all very happy in our own small worlds. But only after going back to IIT we realized that there we were staring at only one variable in the complete formula !!


4th Sept’2007
Office, Zinnov
.
.
.
We converted the office into a play-station where 10 of the total 40 employees of Zinnov were playing CounterStrike. We played for some three hours after which we decided that we will go back to ghar and will have a booze session. It went on till late night and then I slept off as my head was achign severely. The other three, Prasoon, Guptaji and Chuchu again started the CS session soon after the drinking session was over. They kept playing till 6 in the morning.
.
.
.



PS: Just realized I need to edit out most of my writing. One tries to remain goody goody in real life, but diary life is different. You feel hatred, experience inconsistent behaviour, love, like, dislike and have opinions on A to Z. Best - tear apart people and their conduct.

May be posting archives isn't that great an idea!


PPS: Have come across increased activity of some of my close family members on web. Unfortunately we are no seedhe saadhe bacche anymore.

No comments: